Looking for Collision Repair Shop in Los Angeles and don’t know where to go?
Pristine Automotive, Inc. has the highly factory trained and certified team in auto collision repairs in Wes Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles. They are the specialists when it comes to auto body repairs; and since their name and reputation is always at stake with each collision repair and restoration, they guarantee exceptional service with the highest expertise team in the industry. Pristine Auto prides in returning all collision repair vehicles back to their original state and earn appraisals from their customers. Their repair services include but are not limited to:
1. Insurance claims processing
2. Vehicle pick-up
3. On-site rental vehicle services
4. 24 hour towing service
5. Computerized estimating
6. Laser measuring system
7. Two and four wheel alignments
8. Custom painting
9. Complete vehicle detailing service
10. Auto glass repair and replacement
11. Auto upholstery installation and repair service
12. Painless dent repair
They also have scheduled servicing and car maintenance such as oil change, brake inspection and replacements, tires, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, and more for all foreign and domestic vehicles. Their factory trained service team is the expert in working with their state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment in manufacture-approved body shop facility. They also offer FREE collection and delivery service within Beverly Hills and West Los Angeles areas.
Not to mention that they also have a manager’s special with $250 off your insurance deductible. Contact Pristine Automotive Inc. for more information.
Pristine Automotive, Inc., the most reliable and affordable auto body shop in Los Angeles, proudly serving Beverly Hills and West Hollywood community for over 25 years, is offering incredible deal breakers with their special offers and coupons.
Pristine Auto has a full auto body and repair facility for all makes and models of foreign and domestic cars. They offer premium car care with exceptional customer service and satisfaction with their state-of-the-art equipment and factory trained technicians. Here are few services that are recommended for your car.
FREE TIMING BELT – Need your car’s timing belt replaced? It’s recommended that you replace it every 60,000 miles! Pristine Auto will supply the timing belt for
FREE, you just pay for labor for installation.
Recommended Automotive Services
Major Service is recommended every 30,000 miles and includes oil change, replacing drain plug gasket, inspecting and servicing the battery fluid, cleaning battery cable ends, inspecting all brakes, replacing spark plugs, inspecting wheel bearings, rotating tires and adjusting the pressure, inspecting brake system for leaks, removing auto transmission pan and cleaning screen/replacing gasket, replacing air filter, fuel filter, and front wheel bearings, and much more. This service is offered with $50 discount.
Intermediate Service is recommended every 15,000 miles and includes oil change, replacing drain plug gasket and manual transmission & differential fluids, inspecting battery fluid and cleaning its cable ends, inspecting alternator output and front/rear brakes, rotating tires and adjusting the pressure, cleaning throttle body and inspecting the condition of steering, and many more inspections and recommended replacements. All this and more is offered by Pristine Automotive for a low price of $179.95.
Minor Service is recommended every 7,000 miles and includes oil change, replacing drain plug gasket, inspecting front/rear brakes, steering linkage, axle boots, dust covers, rotating tires and adjusting the pressure, inspecting all fluid levels, brake pads, battery, and cooling system. This is offered at a
competitive price of $59.88.
Painless Scratch Removal – You have a scratch on your car and don’t want to spend loads of money? Pristine Automotive, Inc. has the PAINLESS SCRATCH REMOVAL service offering at extremely low price. They are experts in auto body repairs and will remove the scratches on your car at low $29.98 per body panel. While you are visiting them, if you have a Check Engine or any other warning lights on, request a FREE Computer Scan from them for FREE! Love it!
Are you confident you committing your car to a competent and honest auto body repair shop to repair your vehicle after a collision? Auto collisions already put too much stress on you, so picking the right collision repair specialist will lift off some stress.
There are many ways in which the collision repair shops commit fraud and you should stay away from them. Here are some of the popular ways that fraudulent repair shops work.
1. Free Towing – Tow Truck Fraud:There are tow trucks that work with fraudulent repair shops. They will persuade you to tow your vehicle to a supposedly “honest” repair shop for free. When they transport it there, they hold your vehicle while they try to get your insurance to pay for your towing. Then they will try to have you go to doctors or their attorneys, who will, in turn, try to defraud your insurance company. 2. Airbag deployment: Fraudulent body shops will have your insurance pay for a new airbag by replacing your air bag with a cheap non-legal air bag. This way they profit from charging your insurance for new airbag, but replace it with previously deployed black market air bag. 3. Deductible:Fraudulent repair shops with tell you that you don’t have to pay your deductible if you have the repair at their shop. The way this is accomplished is that they will charge your insurance company for new parts, but repair your car with aftermarket cheap parts, or parts they get from junk yards. 4. Estimates: Fraudulent shops will artificially raise your estimate repair cost by presenting your auto damage bigger than it actually is. They will also bill the insurance company for the parts that will never be installed or repaired on your car.
The ways to avoid these kinds of fraudulent body shops (that will make your collision repair experience the worst possible months of your life) is to try to identify these shops. First, use only collision repair shops that have ASE certified mechanics.
You might also want to use repair facilities that your insurance company recommends. Another way to distinguish legitimate body shops over fraudulent is by the cleanliness of the body shop and the type of equipment they use. It’s also a good idea to get a written damage report, so that you may have the idea of what things need to be repaired.
If you happened to live in the Los Angeles area, and you had an accident, Pristine Automotive has the most honest collision repair specialists and only employ ASE certified mechanics. Pristine Auto is the top voted Los Angeles Collision Repair shop that has been in business for over 2 decades and they service Beverly Hills and West Hollywood areas. They also have 24 hour free emergency towing to their auto body shop. You might want to check them out before you fall into the traps of fraudulent body shops.