During 2013, Pristine Auto has earned the most trusted auto repair shop in West Hollywood and the surrounding Beverly Hills areas. They have been voted best auto repair shop in WeHo on Yelp, having 5 Stars with as many as 120 reviews.
1. Starting the vehicle and making sure there is no dash lights are being activated by the vehicle’s computer system.
2. Under Hood inspection including visual inspection of fan belts, hoses, filters, and checking all fluid levels.
3. Computerized testing of vehicle’s charging system and the battery.
4. Complete Tire inspection
5. Inspecting the suspension system for excessive wear or looseness. This will include a visual inspection of Shocks or Struts, drive axles, CV boots and joints, along with all critical steering parts that can cause poor alignment and vehicle handling issues.
6. Complete brake inspection for remaining life left, including brake hoses, and everything related to a properly working brake system.
Is it More Economical Opening your Car Window than Using Car Air Conditioning? Well, in hot summer days, people like to open their car windows and cruise through to their destination with the wind blowing in their faces. However, there are people who actually DO mind the outside air and would most likely prefer to use their car’s air conditioning. With the gasoline prices soaring each month, a question arises on whether or not it is economical to have the windows up and air conditioning on, or the other way around.
Well, most cars are designed to be aerodynamic, meaning it allows the car to pass through the air with minimum resistance. Usually, when a vehicle has its windows down, the air passes into the car, allowing resistance that would not exist if the windows were up. In addition, as this happens, you need to push on gas more, in order to gain speed. Therefore, most professionals advise that you lower the resistance on your car as much as possible since your engine will most probably have to work harder to accelerate. If you keep the windows, the engine will not have to work as hard to gain speed and will work more efficiently. Thus, it is more economical to have your windows up, plus, the noise level from the outside will not be heard a lot.