During 2013, Pristine Auto has earned the most trusted auto repair shop in West Hollywood and the surrounding Beverly Hills areas. They have been voted best auto repair shop in WeHo on Yelp, having 5 Stars with as many as 120 reviews.
1. Starting the vehicle and making sure there is no dash lights are being activated by the vehicle’s computer system.
2. Under Hood inspection including visual inspection of fan belts, hoses, filters, and checking all fluid levels.
3. Computerized testing of vehicle’s charging system and the battery.
4. Complete Tire inspection
5. Inspecting the suspension system for excessive wear or looseness. This will include a visual inspection of Shocks or Struts, drive axles, CV boots and joints, along with all critical steering parts that can cause poor alignment and vehicle handling issues.
6. Complete brake inspection for remaining life left, including brake hoses, and everything related to a properly working brake system.
First of all, let’s understand what premium and regular gasoline is. Grades of gasoline are distinguished by their octane ratings. For example, regular gasoline has the lowest octane rating, whereas premium gasoline has the highest.
Automobile manufacturers usually put a sticker on the gas filler lid that tells the owner which gasoline they recommend. If the sticker is absent from the lid, it’s best to read the owner’s manual to determine whether the lowest grade is acceptable for your car. In some engines, using lower grade gasoline will not damage your car, but will affect the performance. However, with other engines, using a lower grade could do serious damage to your car engine. Therefore, don’t jeopardize your engine by saving a couple of bucks at the pump, only to pay it much more at the auto repair shop.
If your car requires premium gas, in most cases, it will not hurt your car if you use regular once in a while. Most new engines have knock sensors and computers that adjust settings and maximize performance. However, listen to your engine working, if you hear knocking or pinging from it, switch to premium gas, which will usually have the clicking go away. If it continues, take your car to your nearest repair shop and have it looked at.
If you live in Los Angeles area or Beverly Hills, Pristine Auto Body Shop in West Hollywood is one of the best auto repair shops for your car to be checked at.
Make sure to get the right fuel for your car. Nowadays, people are very conscious of the fuel prices. Therefore, for best fuel economy, have your tires inflated at the proper level and your vehicle maintained regularly. This way, you will get the best fuel economy possible.