During 2013, Pristine Auto has earned the most trusted auto repair shop in West Hollywood and the surrounding Beverly Hills areas. They have been voted best auto repair shop in WeHo on Yelp, having 5 Stars with as many as 120 reviews.
1. Starting the vehicle and making sure there is no dash lights are being activated by the vehicle’s computer system.
2. Under Hood inspection including visual inspection of fan belts, hoses, filters, and checking all fluid levels.
3. Computerized testing of vehicle’s charging system and the battery.
4. Complete Tire inspection
5. Inspecting the suspension system for excessive wear or looseness. This will include a visual inspection of Shocks or Struts, drive axles, CV boots and joints, along with all critical steering parts that can cause poor alignment and vehicle handling issues.
6. Complete brake inspection for remaining life left, including brake hoses, and everything related to a properly working brake system.
If you have been wondering whether or not you should do window tinting for your car, you should consider some facts about window tinting. There are many benefits of doing car window tinting in Los Angeles; however, choosing a wrong or low quality window film will have a negative result over time. The cheap film will most probably bubble, peel or crack. On the other hand, you will not have problems with a quality film. Window tinted glass has many benefits besides having your car look attractive.
One of the most important things that window tinting delivers is a 99% UV protection. We get little or no protection from the sun, especially now, since the ozone layer has been severely damaged. Tinting not only protects you and your loved ones in your car, but also protects the interior of the car from the damaging UV rays, that will in time give significant damage to your car’s interior. While blocking the UV rays, window tinting will reduce the amount of heat that enters the car, making your road trip more comfortable.
The second most important benefit of window tinting is the reduction of glare that usually comes through an untreated glass while driving, which causes lots of accidents. And, in case you have an car accident, it will make your glass stay intact and eliminate the chances of the windows shattering.
There are different kinds of window tinting that you can do, that is lawful in California. However, there are some restrictions for tinting windows. Although the state of California does not allow the use of certain kinds of tinting on the front side passenger windows, it allows when the tinting is transparent, clear and colorless. Thus, you will be able to apply a clear and colorless tint to the front side windows, which will block the harmful UV rays.
So, if you have decided you want to have window tinting in Los Angeles, drop by Pristine Automotive. They will choose the right tint for your car, which will deliver you the maximum UV protection, and at the same time eliminate hassles of getting stopped by the police. Window tinting in Los Angeles just got easier and hassle free, if you choose to contact Pristine Automotive for your car window tinting needs.